Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bonus Scene #2 [Age gaps and Table discussions] - Area 51 Main Mess-hall

Bonus Scene #2 [Age gaps and Table discussions] - Area 51 Main Mess-hall

“Damn Jake! Did you see that?”
“I sure did Drew! Who would’ve thought we see some of that down here!”
“I am telling you, this is like college all over again!”
“Serious mate! I call dibs!”
“No, you still owe me for hooking you up with that other chick!”
“Damn you are right. How about the next two for this one?”
“You suck at deals remember! And hell no! This one was the bomb!”
“Gentlemen, what’s with the heated tension?” A deep voice said from behind.
“Major Colin Sir! Didn’t hear you come in!” Both Jake and Drew hurriedly stood up and saluted.
“That’s alright. She was fine wasn’t she?” Major Colin said.
“Sir?” Jake and Drew asked in confusion.
“Yes she was. Too bad she is underage. And I'm sure you young fellas have better things to do than get a reprimand for something so trivia.”
“Sir!” Both me shouted then hurriedly dispersed, food trays in tow.
Major Colin thought to himself "Chloe was stirring the wrong kind of attention, have to keep an eye on her if I want this base in order."

No comments:

Post a Comment